Panel discussion: ‘An attack on one of us in an attack on all’- Learning from how the banking industry shares intelligence and applying it to your own industry
- Why cyber intelligence sharing should be a collective business aim regardless of sector and industry.
- Learn from case studies of Cyber Defence Alliance Initiatives that are having a direct impact on proactive defence/fighting cyber crimes and/or early warning systems.
- Methods of secure inter-business cyber collaboration and information sharing within legal parameters.
- Overcoming the emotional and psychological obstacles to collaboration and information sharing that do not involve legal.
- How to build and manage circles of trust within your industry and know what to share.